HealthStaff is dedicated to providing high caliber, entry-level vocational training in a relative short period of time. The specially designed courses and curriculum are geared to quickly educate the student in one of serveral allied health fields.
As the quality of health care for our nation's citizens is a critical concern, the properly trained health care professional becomes a priority. HSTi endeavors to train and place competent professionals. In addition, the staff at HSTi assumes a responsibility to each student. As a member of the community, a representative of vocational training, and an educational institution, we are committed to uphold the basic tenets of education; honesty and integrity. To fulfill this commitment, HSTi uses current teaching techniques, state-of-the-art equipment, up-to-date curriculum, and a professional, qualified faculty to develop the potential and talent in all of our students.
HealthStaff Training Institute (HSTI) is dedicated to providing quality, entry level vocational training to dedicated students in one of the several allied health or professional business fields.
While this site contains a lot of information about our programs and resources, the words and photos only give you a glimpse into what is so special about our school.
- California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE)
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC)
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Approved for training of eligible persons under Work Force Investment Act
- Approved for training of eligible persons under Veterans and Administration Act